A gift can be either a simple token of affection, or can stem from a desire to be of service. Neither are necessary, but I appreciate both types and enjoy the care and consideration you exact in your choices.
- Quality lingerie such as Agent Provocateur
- Shoes, boots and heels size 9.5 by quality designers. I love a knee high boot, of many styles and colors. And of course, I enjoy practical to fanciful heels.
- Lululemon, yoga, or athletic clothing
- Adventure and fitness related gift cards (REI, PSE Archery)
- Etsy.com custom and handmade goods or giftcards.
- Essential oils or massage oils. No heavily floral or artificial scents please, I am allergic. Great choices are bergamot, sandalwood, vanilla, patchouli, cedar, vanilla, and other earthy scents.
- Shopping together…we can dress me up…or dress up both of us.
Food and Wine
- Organic, artisan and locally produced products cheeses, produce and chocolate.
- Gourmet oils, vinegars, and spices
- Wines-generally, crisp and dry whites are my favorite, but I enjoy a variety and have a broad palette.
Upgrades, miles, points, and all associated perks.
Feed my passion for BDSM with quality made toys, whips, harnesses, and fetish wear. I am fond of medical devices, rope, leather bondage restraints, and electrostim.
Service relationships, Practical gifts or Skills for barter
I will occasionally take on a mutually beneficial barter arrangement for your highly skilled labor. I also offer personal servitude relationships with a select few. I generally have only one slot available for personal service. If you are interested in this type of relationship, inquire by email.
- Construction assistance at my new space in Tucson
- Floors: Cork or Bamboo flooring, painted cement refinishing/repainting, both labor and/or materials. The temporary use of large tools is also appreciated, such as a floor sander, pot blaster, or sand blaster.
- Video projector